- I am one of the core contributors to the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef which was shown at the Natural History Museum of the Smithsonian Institute in Washington DC, October 16, 2010-April 24 2011.
- The Bleached Reef of the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef was part of the Why Design Now? exhibit at the Cooper-Hewitt which ended on January 9, 2011.
- Watertower cozy by artist Robyn Love. This was a project by Robyn Love publicizing the D&AD Pencil Awards. She couldn’t crochet it all herself, so I was one of the 6 “crochet masters” who worked on it with her.Willena Nanton and I dismantled it at the 2009 Knit Out, Crochet Too, held at the Mall of America. Interviews with us are included in the Lion Brand video.
- The Core Reef, Infant Reef and New York Reef of the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef at Track 16 Gallery in Santa Monica, CA, January 10-February 28, 2009
- The New York Reef of the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef at SHOW Gallery, Staten Island, NY, September 27-December 20, 2008
- The Infant Reef of the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef at the Hayward Gallery in London, June 11-August 17, 2008
- The New York Reef of the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef (contributor and organizer) April 7-August 31, 2008 in the Winter Garden of the World Financial Center.
- Tree of Life/Tree of Peace Currently online
- Earth, Air, Fire, Water Currently online.
- 60 Odd: A Fiber Oddyssey Currently online.
- Generation 5 at the A.I.R. Gallery in Chelsea, NYC March 6 – April 1, 2006
To see more of my work, visit my online galleries at http://www.picturetrail.com/altobarb and https://www.flickr.com/photos/altobarb/sets/72157627459266542/